#3 Dance

Watch video:



Video Info: 

Channa Mereya (English Version) | Choreography | Freestyle Dance 
Singer - Mickey Singh
Genre - Freestyle Hip Hop 

Full Lyrics:


I won’t, I don’t Take your love for granted any more Oh no! Though our love’s a habit I’m not sure, you’re sun You don’t want it no more I tried, you tried But some things just Don’t seem to hide Too well Just like the teardrops in your eyes They tell You don’t love me like before Teri marzi, meri marzi Just don’t give up on everything we need Yeah we got high When we got low I’m tryna move on but Your love won’t let me go Channa mereya mereya.. channa mereya Ajj sunn fariyaad channa mereya Channa mereya mereya.. channa mereya Ajj aave teri yaad channa mereya You say you don’t know me Like you know you once did I didn’t change at all But you know you sure did When did the love just start fading My heart’s got no room but it’s vacant Teri marzi, meri marzi Just don’t give up on everything we need Yeah we got high When we got low I’m tryna move on but Your love won’t let me go Channa mereya mereya.. channa mereya Ajj sunn fariyaad channa mereya Channa mereya mereya.. channa mereya Ajj aave teri yaad channa mereya
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog